As a major sponsor of the Diversity of Dreams project, Lenland is dedicated to developing living spaces that celebrate and nurture the unique diversity and dreams of their local communities.
Their latest development, Teneo Alexandria, perfectly exemplifies this.
Combining scenic communal rooftop gardens with contemporary, open-plan interiors, and situated in one of Sydney’s most vibrant communities, Teneo is making dreams come true by creating the perfect place to call home.
Wish you had $20 000 to make your dream holiday a reality too? The next 10 buyers of our luxury Alexandria apartments will receive $20000!
Free stamp duty? Count yourself in!
Dreams take so many different shapes and forms. Teneo Apartments and the Diversity of Dreams project help celebrate and collaborate to make some of those come true!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
I'd love to
climb the Alps.
I've never been to Florence.
I think a month there might
do the trick!
We would take a month
out to travel the Philippines.
I'd become a beach bum,
and drive up the
coast in a Kombi.
Road trip! I've always
wanted to drive
across the country.
Tick a few things off
my bucket list - Turkey
Did somebody say
I'd go on the
holiday of my dreams.
Designer furniture everywhere.
A unique mix of boutique, contemporary, light-filled residences, in the heart of Alexandria.
Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
The only stamp we want you to think about is a passport stamp. Or maybe a stamp on a new car form?
Strictly limited to the next 10 buyers. So make your dream happen today.
Reach for your dream today
COMING TO ALEXANDRIA
Reach for a better life
This highly desirable boutique development comprises a unique mix of contemporary, light-filled apartments and terraces, with an option to suit every lifestyle. Teneo's striking design takes inspiration from the suburb's industrial past, and gives it a sleek and modern edge.
Each apartment has been designed to maximise ceiling height, floor space and light.
The living areas spill out onto a terrace or balcony, showing off the expansive views with minimal interruption. At street level are Teneo's spacious private street entry terraces, a unique component of the complex, beautifully finished with Miele appliances, high-end kitchens, ultra-modern bathrooms, accent lighting and porcelain tiles that flow out to a sunny terrace.
For my partner and me, Teneo is the culmination of a lot of years of dreaming. We’ve always wanted to live in the area - close to the city, but just far away enough to feel like we’re part of a community.
I’ve always loved Alexandria. It’s such a vibrant, happening suburb, full of interesting people, and happy surprises.
The moment I walked into the display apartment, I was hooked. I can't wait to live in such a beautiful space.
From 1 December 2018, Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident purchasers of the first ten (10) unconditionally exchanged contracts to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 from the vendor Lenland Alexandria Pty Ltd (ACN 611 469 740) ATF Lenland Alexandria Unit Trust (ABN 97 460 659 745) will receive a $20,000.00 (including GST) cash incentive per contract.
Execute a contract to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 and have your solicitor deliver the contract together with a signed and completed certificate pursuant to section 66W of the Conveyancing Act 1919, purchaser information form, evidence of Australian citizenship or permanent residence status, deed of incentive and a bank cheque for the 10% deposit to the vendor's legal representative Thomas Chang & Co at Suite 601, Level 6, 265 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Information on how to participate and Incentives (defined below) forms part of these Conditions.
Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident purchasers of the first ten (10) contracts to be unconditionally exchanged with the vendor from 1 December 2018 will receive a $20,000.00 (including GST) cash incentive per contract.
1. Participation in this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions.
2. Lenland Alexandria Pty Ltd (ACN 611 469 740) ATF Lenland Alexandria Unit Trust (ABN 97 460 659 745) is the vendor in the contracts to sell apartments in an unregistered strata plan at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
3. To participate, purchasers must complete the following steps from 1 December 2018:
1. Provide evidence to confirm Australian citizenship or Australia permanent residence status.
2. Execute and unconditionally exchange with the vendor a contract to purchase an apartment at 11-15 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
3. Deliver to the vendor a signed and completed certificate pursuant to section 66W of the Conveyancing Act 1919 and purchaser information form for the contract.
4. Execute and unconditionally exchange with the vendor a deed of incentive confirming acceptance of these Conditions and other further conditions.
5. Deliver to the vendor a deposit bank cheque for 10% of the contract price.
6. The contract, deed, cheque and other documents must all be in a form, and on terms and conditions, approved by the vendor.
4. Contracts are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the vendor. Records of the vendor are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable documents received from purchasers are invalid.
6. A purchaser must be an Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident.
7. One cash incentive is permitted per unconditionally exchanged contract in accordance with the Conditions.
8. The vendor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of contracts and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contract that the vendor has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, tampered with the process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the vendor's discretion. Failure by the vendor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The vendor's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. This Promotion commences on 1 December 2018 and expires after the vendor has unconditionally exchanged ten (10) contracts with purchasers.
10. The vendor reserves the right at any time to inform purchasers of the expiration of this Promotion.
11. The purchaser authorises the deposit holder to release $20,000.00 from the deposit to the vendor on the contract date.
12. If the contract is rescinded for whatever reason or the contract is terminated by the purchaser, the purchaser must repay the Incentive to the vendor.
13. The vendor's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
14. The vendor and its associated agencies, companies or representatives accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected contracts.
15. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in this Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Incentive is the responsibility of the purchaser.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the vendor (including its respective officers, employees, representatives and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.